Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big Bang Concert & Downtown Disney

So this is from a few months ago and I finally decided to finish this blog post xD
Big Bang my favorite group of all time finally came back to America.
They had their concert at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA

After going to the fabric district I went to Downtown Disney!
At this time I still had about 6 hours to kill before the concert.
I am a huge fan of anything Disney, and downtown Disney is free.
The place is amazing, the way its decorated the shopping, and the food.


Love this! A lego version of Belle and the Beast

Lego version of Buzz and Woody.



Lego version of Maleficent. 



















Cute Nightmare Before Christmas top hat.

Marvel T-Shirts ^_^




Little hard to see but they already had Star Wars merch lol

Sadly there was no cameras allowed at the concert. I only got to take a few.


Big Bang Blue


Close up of Seungi , Daesung, and Gdragon


G dragon again, T.O.P, and Taeyang

The concert was amazing!!!
Really no words to explain.
The whole thing was an hour and 40 minutes long with a  20 minute encore.
I bought one of the cute crown lights and their tour t-shirt.
I'm so glad I went, considering it was there last show since TOP is going away to the military soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment