Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sugar Does San Francisco Review

Sugar Art and Fashion Show 2nd tour kicked off in San Francisco.
The second they announced it I knew I wanted to be apart of it.
I love the city and there was a lot of people over there I wanted to see.
This would be my second show with Sugar. 
You can read my first review on Sugar here.

  The venue was this bar called Project One.
I liked this place 100 times better then the one they choose for Vegas. 
I was too busy to get any pictures myself, but I'll post ones from the Official Sugar photographer.
The place was perfect for the art show and the vendors.
There was so much amazing art.

My friend/model Seanie!



The one and biggest problem I had was there was no runway.
The models were expected to just walk through the crowd.
For a fashion show that's very important. 
I'm not gonna lie I was mad, I paid a lot of money to be in this show.
The place was packed, so if you weren't in the front you couldn't see anything.
My mom who drove out with me missed the whole show.
As well as a bunch of friends who were nice enough to drive from different parts of the bay to see me.

I wasn't able to get a recording of the show, and the only pics I got are from the Sugar Photographers.
Again, that annoyed me. 
I like having a recording of the show and lots of pictures.












I would like to thank the Sugar Staff for the photos and hosting the event.
As well as all my models!
My overall rating is a 2/5.
 Everything was amazing except for not having a runway.

If you haven't already like my Beloved page and my Cosplay page.

No comments:

Post a Comment